• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Siemens eq7 TE712501DE m-series
hello I need help, I changed the valve for the milk frother because the connector was broken. It still does not draw milk and only steam comes out. I opened the ceramic valve and cleaned it. milk cleaning doesn't work either, only steam
Hello

I have changed ceramic ventil but still doesnt pump milk. Is it possible that the water pump isnt working properly?

I
Hey,
so if coffee and hot water works, the water pump should be fine. Ceramic valve should also be ok if steam is coming. Otherwise I would take the milk frother apart and clean it thoroughly. If there is a blockage somewhere there, that can also cause this problem.

Greetings
Marc
"The monsters aren't living under your bed
'Cause they are the voices in your head"
- Falling in Reverse -
Hello

Milk frother is also new. But still doesnt clean. Coffee is ok
What could be the problem? I changed the milk adapter and frother with new, ceramic ventil is new and its not working.
Hey,
so since you have already replaced so many components, I still suspect a blockage somewhere or you also said that steam comes out when you want to draw off milk, maybe an O-ring is defective?

Greetings
Marc
"The monsters aren't living under your bed
'Cause they are the voices in your head"
- Falling in Reverse -

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Siemens EQ 7 L-Series Problem Pulsationsdämpfer Delle 1 2.617 09.05.2021, 20:08
Letzter Beitrag: Schlachtente
  Siemens EQ.7 TK76509DE Z-Series - Trester zu grob und matschig JensD 2 13.035 10.10.2017, 06:49
Letzter Beitrag: Aidan

Gehe zu: