• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Eq7 no water and coffee
hello 
my eq7 stopped pouring water and coffee. i replaced the brewery unit and and bought a set of gaskets and replaced them. all the water is in the tray and nothing comes through. the ceramic valve is cleaned. In test mode the water pump shows a normal 50ml, but the water is always in the tray. what could it be
Maybe the gasket from ceramic valve to brewery unit is not installet.
Yes its replaced too...
Are all hose in the right position on ceramic valve?
Yes i think they are in right position. Is it posible that the pump doesnt provide enough pressure? There are some air boubles in big white hose
Which gaskets did you change? was there a leak before chanching gaskets? The white hose bubbles are normal.
I changed all gasket on hose( xxxl repair kit)
Something new .... I disconnected the red hose from the pump and the water is flowing normally from the pump. Maybe the heater is clogged? How do I clean it if the water doesn't go there?
The heater is mounted with two screws. it is sufficient to open the upper screw which is mounet on brewery unit side, then you are able to pull the top of the heater. maybe there is lime inside. after mounting discale.
    V REDU. Bom poskusil, moram iti v trgovino za odstranjevalec vodnega kamna...

(12.04.2022, 08:57)otekel schrieb: Grelec je pritrjen z dvema vijakoma. dovolj je, da odprete zgornji vijak, ki je nameš?en na strani pivovarske enote, nato pa lahko potegnete zgornji del grelnika. mogo?e je notri apno. po montaži diska.

Ne vidim nobenega vijaka na strani pivovarne?
(12.04.2022, 08:57)swolle schrieb: The heater is mounted with two screws. it is sufficient to open the upper screw which is mounet on brewery unit side, then you are able to pull the top of the heater. maybe there is lime inside. after mounting discale.

Hello

I start descaler program and all water goes from pump to expansion, then i blocked the white hose from pump to expansion and water goes throu heater and sucssesfuly descale. Now i got hot water and coffee 
Thanks for helping me
I have another question .. today I noticed again that when cooking a cappuccino cup is not as full as it should be. again water escapes through the white pipe into expansion. It works ok when preparing hot water and it is also very hot water. is it possible that the pump is already poor and not creating enough pressure?
White Pipe is an Over Presure Pipe, i think you should discale with seomething on Amidosulfon basic.
Yes, i already ordered descaler with amidosulfon basic. Thanks for now

Gehe zu: