• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
XP9000 making half cup of coffee
Hi, 
I have a problem with my Krups XP9000, it seems to be leaking water during the brewing process. 
It will only produce about half of the normal amount of coffee. 
When I'm looking in the used coffee holder, there ara a lot off water outside the coffee bin and also in the used coffee bin. 
The used coffee is not holding together as a pod like before. 
My suspicion is that the drainage valve has to be replaced, but I really would like an opinion from someone in this forum. 
I attach a link to picture how it looks like in the wasteholder after two brewings.  
Krups XP9000 coffee waste

Best regards, 
Peter Nilsson
i think the central unit ist defective. Maybe also the Grinder.
"The monsters aren't living under your bed
'Cause they are the voices in your head"
- Falling in Reverse -
(17.03.2020, 16:19)Kaffeestudio-Lamb schrieb: i think the central unit ist defective. Maybe also the Grinder.

Hi, do you mean the KRUPS XP9000 BRÜHEINHEIT V4 MIT GRIFF when you say central unit? 
It might be the grinder, the grinded coffee seems to be more coarse than usual. 
But there are now three grinders to choose from for the XP9000, which one of them is the best choise?
I replaced both those two items 6 or seven years ago, maybe it's time again, the counter is at 13000 coffee now. 

/Peter
The Problem is the missing water. The grinder can not lost water, it could grind bad. Yeah i mean ,,BRÜHEINHEIT V4 MIT GRIFF,,.

Diffference between the Grinders:

MAHLEINHEIT DOMEL 230V - KOMPLETT NEU - Have a engine that have a longer livetime then the Johnson engine -

https://www.juraprofi.de/Krups-Ersatztei...:8233.html

MAHLWERK 230V FÜR KRUPS XP9000 - Have the better engine and is extra quiet -

https://www.juraprofi.de/Krups-Ersatztei...:9446.html

That´s the difference.
- Falling in Reverse -
Thank you for the answer,
I decided to do a total makeover, so I ordered some more things to make it last some more years.
Those are the major parts, ordered some more gaskets and O-rings as well.
Mahlwerk 230V für Krups XP9000
Krups XP9000 Brüheinheit V4 mit Griff
Antrieb für die Brüheinheit Krups XP9000
Expansionskammer für Drainageventil Krups XP 9000
Pumpe cp4 für Krups XP9000
Membranregler für die Pumpe
Hi,
I started to assemble all of the new parts today.
But when I turned it on it just started to make some noise, it sounded like an electric motor that went on and off a couple of times for like two seconds and the stoped with a message "error 2 contact hotline". The brewing unit seems to be stuck in the compressed position, so I can't get it out.
What can be the source for this problem, I have checked the cables on the "Antrieb für die Brüheinheit" with photos I took before I removed the cables, anf the cables are as before.
On this link is a short video of the problem, http://gofile.me/4ee3H/k7kdvkpJf

Here is another link with a picture of backside of the "Antrieb für die Brüheinheit" showing the cabling, http://gofile.me/4ee3H/1pC8PROl7
I solved the problem. 
To be able to remove the main unit from the compressed state I disconnected the cables from the drive unit and connected power from external power supply. 
This way I could run it to the state where the main unit could be disconnected. 
But the problem wasn't in the main unit, the problem was the drive unit. 
I didn't order the Adapterkabel 87790 when I ordered the new drive unit, I just cut off the cable from the old unit and soldered the cables to the new unit. 
I soldered the cables red to red and black to green, but what I didn't check was if the polarity was the same, so when I now tested the new unit the polarity was changed, the drive unit was going in the wrong direction compared to the old unit, so that was the reason behind the lockup of the main unit. 
After switching place of the cables in the connector and putting all back together again it was working as it should. 

Before assembling everything, I took it all apart and cleaned everything, it's a lot of dirt collected during the years, especially the last step where the coffee comes out, that canister is not so easy to clean, and it's not awailable as a spare part here, the part number is MS-0039705. 
The coffee tastes great, hopefully it will be running for a couple of years again Smile
Nice to hear, that it runs with the new parts. Have a nice coffe taste and thanks for your feedback.
- Falling in Reverse -

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  XP9000 poon64 4 6.085 17.03.2020, 16:21
Letzter Beitrag: Kaffeestudio-Marc
  Krups XP9000 WPG 1 5.710 16.02.2017, 11:29
  XP9000 Kaffee aus Entlüftungsventil - Niederhalter aber nicht defekt! steini@d-steini.de 3 8.408 10.10.2014, 08:56
  Krups XP9000 Service 1 und 3 oryx24 1 7.123 15.07.2014, 13:56
  Krups XP9000 - Wassermenge zu gering oryx24 3 10.143 09.06.2014, 19:55
Letzter Beitrag: oryx24
  Einbau Drainageventil XP9000 5 14.813 04.06.2011, 12:30
Letzter Beitrag: Gast

Gehe zu: