• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
XP9000
I have a problem with my XP9000. 
When I select a beverage there is no water coming, it just stops after a while and press hot water message appears. 
When I press the hot water button I get hot water, but if I try to do the cleaning I don't get any water. 
I'm not sure about where the problem is, I have taken it apart and cleaned it, but that didn't make any difference. 
All of the water hoses seems to be ok, no water leaks. 

movie1-XP9000 problem 

movie2-XP9000
i think there is lime in the hoses or it stucks. Is the heater free? If you have compressed air you can try to control the water way.
"The monsters aren't living under your bed
'Cause they are the voices in your head"
- Falling in Reverse -
(07.09.2019, 13:58)Kaffeestudio-Lamb schrieb: i think there is lime in the hoses or it stucks. Is the heater free? If you have compressed air you can try to control the water way.

I have always used this https://www.juraprofi.de/Pflegeprodukte/...:3164.html in the machine. 
The heater should be free, I can press the hot water button and it comes hot water in the steam tube in the middle of the tubes. 
When I select the clean/rinse option there is no water coming from the two main pipes. 
It can be seen in the videos how it works. 

/Peter
I have now tested to descale the system, after doing the descaling twice it seems to be working again.
So even if you're using the waterfilter you have to decale the machine.
I have always used the water filter, it's been ten years now or 13700 cups of coffee, so it might have been accumulating during the years Smile

Another problem I have, it can happens once or twice a week, is that it starts the grinding of the beans and it starts to press it and you can hear that it starts to press the water, but then it just stops the process and the grinded coffee dumps dry to the sump. Then you will be told to press the hot water.
After that it can be running perfectly for a week or somtimes more. Sometimes this can happen two or three times after each other.
Is this a common problem? Can it have something to do with the beans?
Could be lime, so you can try to decalcing. Could possible that you have not enough coffee pouder, cause the Grinder is worn.
"The monsters aren't living under your bed
'Cause they are the voices in your head"
- Falling in Reverse -

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  XP9000 making half cup of coffee poon64 7 8.126 11.05.2020, 07:23
Letzter Beitrag: Kaffeestudio-Marc
  Krups XP9000 WPG 1 5.710 16.02.2017, 11:29
  XP9000 Kaffee aus Entlüftungsventil - Niederhalter aber nicht defekt! steini@d-steini.de 3 8.407 10.10.2014, 08:56
  Krups XP9000 Service 1 und 3 oryx24 1 7.121 15.07.2014, 13:56
  Krups XP9000 - Wassermenge zu gering oryx24 3 10.143 09.06.2014, 19:55
Letzter Beitrag: oryx24
  Einbau Drainageventil XP9000 5 14.805 04.06.2011, 12:30
Letzter Beitrag: Gast

Gehe zu: